Quantum Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod Roleplay Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous_Pidgeon
Admin
Anonymous_Pidgeon

[MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: [MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN]   [MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN] EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:40 pm

[MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN] 250px-Howler

The Howler, as known by the people of the metro and the general public or Watchers as Stalkers and the developer team call them, are what appears to be a mutated rat or wolf. They are slightly larger than the average human, and are covered with dark, grey fur, and have a dark, pink like tail. They are found on the surface and encountered by Artyom in Dead City 1 & 2, Prologue, Alley and Tower.

APPLICATIONS FOR THIS MUTANT IS OPEN, APPLY IN-GAME THROUGH !motd !
Back to top Go down
https://quantumroleplay.board-directory.net
nickscv

PostSubject: Re: [MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN]   [MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:56 am

1337 wrote:

The Howler, as known by the people of the metro and the general public or Watchers as Stalkers and the developer team call them, are what appears to be a mutated rat or wolf. They are slightly larger than the average human, and are covered with dark, grey fur, and have a dark, pink like tail. They are found on the surface and encountered by Artyom in Dead City 1 & 2, Prologue, Alley and Tower.

Can you make an application Format? I had to make my own format when I applied through !MOTD.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous_Pidgeon
Admin
Anonymous_Pidgeon

PostSubject: Re: [MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN]   [MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:09 am

nickscv wrote:
1337 wrote:

Can you make an application Format? I had to make my own format when I applied through !MOTD.

Your application has been accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://quantumroleplay.board-directory.net
Albatross

PostSubject: Re: [MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN]   [MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Any news on mine yet? I wasn't sure exactly which format to post it in--..or..what to say actually.

Just included some basic info and reasoning.
Back to top Go down
nickscv

PostSubject: Re: [MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN]   [MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:21 am

Anonymous_Pidgeon wrote:
nickscv wrote:
1337 wrote:

Your application has been accepted.
Thankyou, I will play Metro 2033 to get familiar on the charactaristics of the Howler/Watcher, I will also see how they act and if they attack on sight, if shot at or if you go too close(I think it's more territorial but that's just me).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN]   [MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

[MUTANT ROSTER & SUMMARY] Watcher [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quantum Gaming :: Factions :: Mutants-
Jump to: